Our sub-advisors may be motivated by one or more factors, including:
- The respect for Litman Gregory they’ve gained over the years as a result of the initial and ongoing due diligence we have done on their firm. This influences the confidence they have in our firm as a strong potential partner.
- Their confidence in the Litman Gregory Masters Funds concept.
- A number of our sub-advisors have expressed a real passion for concentrated investing that is reflected in their excitement in getting the opportunity to do so in a real world portfolio. In most cases, this is not an option in the separate accounts or the mutual funds they run.
- The prestige of being part of a Litman Gregory Masters Funds group.
- The opportunity for friendly competition against the other Litman Gregory Masters Funds sub-advisors.
- The revenue stream from the Litman Gregory Masters Funds account.